Now, The Full Plan Is Clear

That Obama is one sly fox. He keeps saying his health plan won't cover illegals, but yet he includes them in the number (46 million) of uninsured people who need coverage. So, now we hear he just plans to make those 10 - 12 million illegals "legal" so they can get coverage.

Obama: Legalize illegals to get them health care

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/18/obama-ties-immigration-to-health-care-battle/?feat=home_cube_position1&page=2

"Mr. Obama said legalizing illegal immigrants is a way to take the sting out of the entire issue."

Great, so now we are back to amnesty.

If you want to see the future of health care issues in this country, read this as an example of things to come.

Grady says it will pay to fly dialysis patients to their home country

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/grady-says-it-will-138132.html

"Grady officials said they plan to close the outpatient dialysis unit because the clinic is old, uses outdated equipment and has lost $2 million to $4 million a year in recent years.

The problem is that about 60 of the clinics 90 patients are undocumented immigrants, who cannot collect government aid such as Medicaid and for whom the hospital cannot find another local medical provider."

Follow-up article: Grady dialysis patients may not get care in other states

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/grady-dialysis-patients-may-140961.html

"The judges action came as a relief to Ignacio Godinez Lopez, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, who is a laid-off home remodeler."

So, illegals are already getting health care, at taxpayer expense.

This whole issue is going to be a huge mess, which turns into a millstone around our country's neck.

"Mr. Obama said legalizing illegal immigrants is a way to take the sting out of the entire issue."

Don't tell me anyone is surprised at this. I postulated the same thing here a couple of weeks ago. His tactic is to feed the public a little bit at a time without letting us see the whole agenda. Then one thing leads to another. Why do you think they keep rushing through the Bills, like stimulus...so no one has time to sit and think about it and analyze the loopholes. He decried Hillary's health plan because hers was "mandatory" and penalized people who didn't sign up. His was only going to be mandatory for children, remember??? Now here we are...sign up or pay a $3800 penalty to the IRS.

I think what Congress needs to do instead is to create even more stringent regulations for health care insurers and providers instead of coming up with a whole new health plan. However this will never happen because these two entities contribute more to political campaigns than any other. It is time to reign in the drug companies,insurance companies, hospitals, and doctors who have been milking the system for years and causing the costs of health care to rise to obscene levels. The more I hear the details of Obamas plan the less I like it and really do not see where it is going to save money or bring the health care industry under control, see Brent I can see both sides of the argument.