Walking tour of churches preaches tolerance to Scouts

"An atheist has no faith."

I see this as a flawed statement. First, since you are obviously NOT an atheist, how can you pretend to speak for all atheists? On the other hand you may think lack of faith is the definition of atheism. In that case your statement applies to most Buddhists. I think they might disagree. And it would be an incorrect defninition.

Second, and in a more general sense, I am not sure that 'faith' has to be based on any unseen, unknown, supernatural spirit or force whether it is God, space aliens, or a celestial turtle. Faith in a general sense, is a kind of statement of predictive power that may be strong even when it is based on the least objective evidence (i.e. faith in a person's love, faith that a machine will work, faith that the natural forces that worked in the past will work in the future under the same rules, faith that my operating system will crash at least twice while I am writing this ;). )

But if you think that faith is ONLY associated with some kind of supernatural deity, then it would be consistent with your statement.