I am going to complete my Ticket

Well on Sunday I finished Woodbadge and now I just have to complete my ticket. The training was way better than anyone ever told me. This was the first time that my council has ever used all 8 patrols. They have never used the buffalos and the antelopes. I was lucky enough to be put into the buffalo patrol and I am so proud. I wish that I would have taken this training before now.

I truly appreciate the offer for help. I have been in contact with my district executive who was the staff advisor for the course and is the person that I report to for my position in scouting. If everything keeps going the way that things are going now, and it has only been a week since completion of the course. I might be able to complete tickets by the end of August as the lastest, is what I am guessing, but it isn't what I put on my ticket though.

The entire course made a huge impact on my life. I cannot just pick out one or two things. I know that they use the movie October Sky to help with the training and now I am planning on going to the festival that they have in Coalwood, WV. I grew up in the scouting program and I did not know that any leadership training could be such a great experience.