Neat product for awards

I found these mini baggies in Amazon -- I don't recollect seeing them here, so I thought I'd post. These worked well for awards at our recent B & G. I used the smallest size (2" x 3") for pins, beads and the lanyard pieces that hold beads. The largest size (4" x 6") was big enough for totems, badges, belt loops, and the little baggies. It made a nice, neat presentation.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bagettes&x=0&y=0

We just use snack size ziplock bags from the dollar store for small award sets

and sandwich bags for when a scout gets a bit carried away.

we also staple the belt loops to the back of the award cards, and put all pins thru award cards whenever possible so everything is labeled and ready to go.

I used to use the ziploc bags and scotch tape pins to a file card inside. It was not a pretty sight! The little bags looked better and, since they were smaller, the awards filled the bags, so the bags didn't flap around so much, if you know what I mean. It was also easier to read the labels. Yes, I know that sounds a bit picky. (Well, very picky.) But I pay for the bags myself, so it doesn't come out of pack money.

We use lunch size generic ziplocks, the cheaper the better.

Using only one size is easier, and cheaper, than hunting around for just the right size to fit each Scouts awards.

The lunch size works well for us as it fits all of a Scouts awards for the month. We also include a list inside the baggie with the Scouts name, den, and what each award is (thank you ScoutManage!).

You can then squeeze out the air, and either attach the baggie to something, or insert it inside something.

Easy, fast, not so much writing, and pinning stuff, and it keeps everything together much better.