Q. on Tiger cub Adult

Ok.. Totally boring, but need an Answer.

Is Tiger cub Adult and un-registered Position just like ScoutParent..? While discussin Registered leaders being YPT trained everyone was concerned over the ScoutParent, and no it was not a registered position.. But no one mentioned the Tiger Cub Adult in the same scenerio..

roster does sort seperate them, not under the youth group like the ScoutParent, but in a seprate titled group of thier own right after the rest of the Adult leaders.

My Database seems to be saying that we don't care about them being trained, as they don't seem to be acknowledge on my Trained & UnTrained Reports for the district.

So this seems like a pretty self answering question.. But, I want someone to say.. "Yes, you are Right"..

Moose,

from http://scouting.org/Training/YouthProtection/QA.aspx

Q9: I am a Tiger Cub adult partner and ScoutParent. Do I need to take Youth Protection training?

A9: The Tiger Cub adult partner and ScoutParent designations are not registered adult positions; therefore, mandatory Youth Protection training is not required. It is strongly recommended, however, that all adults involved in Scouting take Youth Protection training. All registered adults are required to take Youth Protection training. ( bold for quote)