Where do you find a good calendar?

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird/

I like sunbird by mozilla. It is user friendly and you can set up easily monthly weekly repeats like scout meetings, roundtable, classes violin lessons etc. and also the one off appts. it prints nicely and I suspect it can be sent I have not been able to get it to transfer file off my desktop to laptop but that is probably just my poor software skills I had better ask my 12 year old scout how to do it. The price is right as it is a free download.

I use Microsoft Excell program to get a 12-month 1-month per page that I can add meetings and such to the days and print. I haven't figured out how to print all pages at once (not real computer literate) but does what we need. I just yesterday printed up the calendars for our upcoming planning meeting. Full calanders are available for 2007 and 2008.

To find the calanders do a search for 2007 put in the search box "calendar 2007 12-month 12pgs" and you get a list they offer. Please look at what you want before downloading some are 12 month calendars on 1 page (of little use to me).

Hope this helps someone.

Kbandit

If you wish to print multiple tabs in Excel, when the print screen comes up, check the box to print whole workbook.

TroopMaster scouting advancement has a calendar feature that will print your activities you enter in and keep track of.

We also use Yahoo Groups for our web-site and that has a nice calendar that can be viewed on-line and/or printed out as needed.

Stosh

A good blank calendar (and I mean Blank), with inspirational stuff to read:

Friends Tract Association

www.tractassociation.org

You can download in adobe or frames, or order paper copies.