New Cub Scout Activity Series of books

Zoo Adventures Activity Booklet

A complete booklet of activities for individual use or for use to supplement an entire month of den meetings. Zoo Adventures features stories of Zoo Animals, fun animal facts, animal masks craft activity, re-usable stickers, word search games, puzzles and more. Zoo Adventures is the first booklet in the new Cub Scout Activity Series program, designed to provide fun learning opportunities for boys and girls age 5 to 9, and can be used with the Cub Scout Theme of the Month if desired.

http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/images/05NDC/images/34758.jpg Item #34758

They're published by a private publisher, at the request of the BSA. DK does all sorts of kids books. These will be sold in Scout Shops - new one each month. However, the content, while tying into the monthly Cub Scout theme, is not necessarily exclusive to Cubs.

For instance, the October book is a knot book. While it ties in with Cub Scout Ship Builders theme, it certainly isn't just a "Scout" book.

I thought I'd gotten an e-mail from the national store that had a monthly theme box with 8 of these books, some craft supplies for animal masks and the monthly theme activity patch for September, but I can't find the e-mail or the box in the online catalog. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

John