It's taken all this while to see the bank statement from the treasurer. He gave us a hand written profit-loss sheet also. Not too much that I could understand because the record keeping was sketchy, to say the least. I know that it's wrong, because he says the pack owes me money for a deposit I made. I was reimbursed at least 6 months ago. (sheesh!) There is no record. Someone has offered to take over as Treasurer, but the CC has said no.

At our last leader meeting (when we got the bank statement), after the other leaders went home the CC put me through heck. Saying I was not doing a good job, and did not do this and did not do that...and blah blah blah. You can imagine my state of mind now. He is nitpicking me to death. I made out the calender, he changed most of it. I planned camping, he didn't like where we picked to go. Grrr..

He asked ME to fill this job. Someone better save me quick cause I can't take much more.

I did talk briefly with the District Exec who will try to solve the problem. He doesn't know about this last outburst yet.

Seed, are you, the CC, and the rest of the Pack's leaders & committee members trained? You need to get everyone trained for their position ASAP. You also need a person trained in BALOO in order to go camping as a Pack.

Do you have a good relationship with your Charter Organization & your Charter Org Rep? Have you talked to them about the situation?

It is Round-Up time. Your DE is not going to have a lot of free time. Do you know who your Unit Commissioner is? Your Unit Commissioner is the one who should really be helping you. If you do not know who your UC is, call your council & get the name & contact info for your District Commissioner & give him a call.

Yes, I am trained, and Baloo too! We have two trained leaders and a new one just starting who will be going to training in a few weeks. Getting people trained has never been a problem. I don't have a lot of time and the more people around me who know what's to do can only help me. ;)

I have a good relationship with our Charter Org. I just don't want to "bug" him until I know what is going to happen.

As for commitee, there is only the CC and his b

rother who has been Treasurer and Popcorn Chair. I think the UC passed on the problem to the DE to be handled better, maybe, who knows? It just seems like it's taking forever......

Bug your Chartered Organizational Rep. If you wait until you know what is going to happen, it may be too late. You may end up getting more frustrated, your Pack's finances may continue to be a mess, and you may lose more boys.

Your CC is out of line in making those kind of changes. He is also out of line in the manner he spoke to you. It is clear that he doesn't understand or respect the idea behind a committee and his responsibilities in it. I am sure you are aware that the Chartered Organization in charged with selecting members of the Pack committee, including appointing the Committee Chair. And, likewise, removing them, if necessary. I realize that committee nominiations are often done without the involvement of the CO but in a problem situation such as yours they are the ones to turn to. Explain to your COR what the situation is. Depending on how involved your COR is with the Pack, you may also have to explain to them the responsibilities of a COR and a CO. Your UC (or DE if your UC handed it off) can assist with this if needed.

Jerry