Colorado camps

My troop is in New Mexico, and the boys are wanting to consider an out of council camp, for next summer. Because we are blessed with cooler (high mountain) summer weather at our local camp, I think the weather is a consideration for them. I have heard some good things about camps in Colorado, but would appreciate some insight for the camps that are in Colorado. I realize this is too wide open of a question, but we would be going for the ususal summer program, primarily to work on MB's and have fun. Thanks,

Peaceful Valley is the Denver Area Council camp in central Colorado. Ben Delatour is the Longs Peaks Council Camp in northern Colorado. Both are about the same size (large) and have a very similar program. Pikes Peak Council has Camp Alexander and Pueblo Area has Spanish Peaks Camp. Those two camps are much smaller with smaller programs. All but PV are located in the mountains. PV is in the Black Forest southeast of Denver.

DAC also runs a high adventure camp, Tahosa, for older scouts.

Are you wanting a traditional Summer Camp with Advancement/Campfires/Etc. or something more challenging and available only to older boys. If it's the latter then check out Packard High Adventure Base in Southern Colorado. It offers White Water rafting, rock climbing and such, but no traditional Summer Camp stuff.