Now you can buy all the Eagle badges

I've followed several threads debating the restricted 2010 and 2012 badges and whether every Eagle should be able to buy them.

Well, now you can just buy all the Eagle badges for $200 on scout stuff. http://www.scoutstuff.org/emb-es-cent-badges-framed.html

It seems that if you can buy them this way, you should be able buy individual badges. Obviously the older ones are copies but for the new ones, they're the same thing.

It's a collector's SET (emphasis) and meant to be purchased as a whole in the case. Kinda like the Skill Award Sets they came out with in 2000 or there abouts, whci I do have since I traded entire belt with all the Skill Awards for a British necker, only to find out that they not only disconintued the SAs, but also quit makingthem several months before and there were shortages of them. But hey the necker was nice and she was a cute Scout. ;)

I just wish I could afford Eagle badges. But that price will pay for two of my kids to go to CSDC, and the gas back and forth.

Well, I suppose, if you wanted to shell out $200, take apart the piece, and pry off the one Eagle badge you are after, more power to you.

Somehow, I doubt there will be many Eagles who go that route.