Activity or Class B T-shirt providers

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for someone who could provide me with a contact to contacts for a good Scout T-Shirt provider. I want to have t-shirts made up for my Troop. Over here it's too expensive..

Thanks in advance..

Mike

We have used Class B (www.classb.com). Their prices are good (no surprises), and their quality and customer service are absolutely outstanding. They are licensed by BSA. I don't know how the exchange rate will work or what shipping costs will be, but check them out.(This message has been edited by oldsm)

We use Advantage Emblem at www.advantageemblem.com

Their art department is great. They can take scribbles and turn them into great designs. They are reasonable and the don't tack on a lot of set up fees and stuff that runs the cost up.

Our sales rep is Jenni. I've worked with her 7 or 8 years and ordered lots of stuff for both day camp and the troop. She takes good care of us. I've found their online catalog to be a bit weak. If you don't see what you're looking for call or email Jenni and ask.

• 1 month later...

Shop around your local sporting goods supply stores! I use a local shop here, All Sports Heroes, in Lowell, MA. There was a one time setup fee of $25 for the logo, and 6.50 per shirt (sometimes as low as 5.00! Prices change almost daily among vendors). The only downside to doing it this way is that if you want to change or add anything to the shirt, it's an additional setup charge, but they keep my original logo on file, and you have to order in lots of 12, but you can mix sizes. Not a problem, since the shirts are never "outdated".

Make your own!

As a den activity for our Wolves, we all bought a yellow t-shirt in our son's size. Then we made stencils out of manillia file folders and let the wolves use fabric paint to make their own den class b shirts.

In the ned, we had shirts, we didn't pay to have them printed, the scouts had an activity, and they were proud to wear their creations at den meeting s and to school, the stores, anywhere they go and do stuff.

On the down side, constantly telling them "No, we won't wear that to the pack meeting." got old real quick!