Is there a smaller version of Cub - Leave No Trace patch

Just got my son's Cub Scout Leave No Trace patch.

It is HUGE... to place on his right pocket it goes over the right and left edge of the pocket, and has to go 'under the flap' for it not to touch his recruiter patch (which is just under the pocket).

Is there a smaller version of this patch ??

Not that I know of. Most of the cubs in our unit that earn LNT, wear it on their red "brag" vest, or on a scouting jacket / windbreaker that they put all there other "temporary" patches on. (i.e. Fun w/ Son, popcorn, PWD participation patch, etc....)

Just got back today from a spring Fun w/ Son - saw a few cubs with the LNT on a vest or jacket.... can't say I remember any of them with it sewn on the right pocket.

Good luck with that one, sorry I haven't a better answer for you.

Dean

Keep in mind this is considered a temporary patch, not a permanent one.

The Immediate Recognition Totem (paw print, progress toward ranks, compass emblem) hangs from the button of the right pocket and covers any temporary patch worn anyway (does your son wear his totem?). This is why in Cub scouts most of the boys wear their temporary patches on a brag vest, jacket, or blanket.

Thank you for everyone's responses so far.

Yes.. I was and am aware that it's temporary patch... I think it really is one of the most cool looking patches that a Cub can earn... So this is why I wanted to try to place it on the uniform and not his brag vest.

I know that BSA makes differen sized patches on a small handfull of other patches.

As to the totem covering the temp patch up... Since he earned his Tiger, which has been sewed on, he wanted to take off the totem. told him he could keep it on. "No dad.. I earned my badge.. I dont need the paw thing anymore." Ok son...

Sounds like I will have to have him pick another patch to place as his temp. The Centenial Recruiter patch is also pretty cool looking... I guess two recruiter patches on one uniform is ok. I'll just let my son pick what he wants.. its his uniform.