Free Youth Boy Scout Uniform Pants and Shorts

I was going through some of my old uniforms and have some Youth Boy Scout pants and shorts if anyone is in need of them...

3 pairs of pants. 1 old style with cargo pockets, 1 dress pair, and one new style with the little cargo pockets. They are all used, but in good shape.

Also

2 pairs of new style shorts.

I'd be glade to send them to anyone who needs them. They get expensive and I'm sure there are some who could use them.

If anyone is interested or has questions e-mail me at Departure84@aol.com

First come first serve.

PS-If you feel bad about taking them for free, I'd welcome a council strip from wherever you are in return :)

Happy Holidays!

YIS

VentureScoutNY

I highly suggest that you contact a local troop and donate them to someone locally. There may be a new or struggling troop who could use them. Most troops have a "uniform closet" that they keep to help new scouts or scouts who may not be able to afford uniforms get one. I was trying to put together a used uniform drive to possibly send to a council in the hurricane areas, but none of them have responded to our inquiry of need.

Sue M.

VentureScoutNY,

Bless you! You might give CajunCody a shout thru this link:

http://www.scouter.com/members/viewPublicProfile.asp?userID=29420

If I recall, she has put out a call in the past looking for uniforms for the less fortunate in her Pack. She might have some Webelos who could put your scout pants to good use.