Tiger Cub "Leader" or "Parent"

I'm sorry--I meant just on the parent (or other adult) who would serve as Tiger partner. We were told that person goes on the roster, and I can see all sorts of confusing things coming along then--like, what if the partner changes? New app? Or what if there is just a different adult partner for one night? I don't get it, but it's what was explained in detail, with emphasis on needing those two apps for the same person, just prior to fall recruiting. We have not had any problems getting the apps because it has been explained that it's simply for the safety of the children, but we have many adults go camping with their children who have never filled out an app. Seems like a big oversight to me, but maybe I'm making it too hard??

On the Cub Scout Application it states that "If the parent is not serving as the adult partner, the parental signature on the application indicates approval of the adult partner, and a separate adult application is required."

It also says that "If the adult partner is not the parent living at the same address complete and attach an adult application."

These seem to be the only two reasons to complete a separate adult application other than to volunteer to be leader.