Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeCastor Reports Back on his WB Experience...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeCastor Reports Back on his WB Experience...

I returned home from a week-long Wood Badge course this past Saturday evening feeling energized and inspired. In the weeks approaching the course I made a conscious effort NOT to think about it so that I didnt build it up too much and risk being disappointed. So if someone were to ask me how to prepare for WB, this would be the way I would suggest s/he approach it.

There was so much stuff crammed into such a short span of time. However, I never felt overwhelmed. On the other hand, there was a constant sense of urgency to keep on task and get it all done. I feel confident that my ticket will ultimately help my Troop overcome some fairly large problems.

And, on a slightly humorous note, I wound up in the Beaver Patrol. Those of you who speak/read French should figure out why thats interesting

I had to look it up -- I'd say someone has a sense of humor, LeCastor :-).

Comment

Oh geeez, just what this board needs, another giant bucktoothed rat,errr rodent (well, that's how we translated it in 4th grade French class).

(And I'll say this - it's a good thing castor oil came from a legume and not le castor, though given the taste....)

Comment

Working...
      X