Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reputable First Aid Kit Companies for Fundraising?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputable First Aid Kit Companies for Fundraising?

Hi, even though we had a smashing success with popcorn the past few years, our Pack has decided to take a break from it as parents were burned out on it, and we were getting complaints about the price.

Our leaders decided to try something else -something that would be useful to families, so we decided on doing a first-aid kit fundraiser (or earthquake kits, as we live in So Cal).

There are so many options, it's overwhelming. If you've done a first aid kit fundraiser, can you tell me what company you used (that you like), or which companies to perhaps avoid?

I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

We haven't done first-aid kits, but Johnson & Johnson used to advertise in "Boy's Life" a whole lot on their first aid kits for fundraising.

Have you tried fundraising with Camp Cards?

Comment

Hi, thanks! No, I'm not even sure what camp cards are! Have you had good luck with them?

Comment

oh, yes! Just Google "camp cards Scouts"

Comment

I am replying in order to have a post show up in the forum after deleting and permanently banning a thread and user.

Comment

If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know as now they're talking about doing popcorn again and i need to come up with some alternatives quickly. Thanks!

Comment

I know a very successful troop that sells frozen pizza about 3 times a year. One time period is two weeks prior to Super Bowl. My school does the same thing. I don't need expensive popcorn around the house, but my boys do eat frozen pizza often. So I buy around 10 each time, just work those repeat customers. A weird one I have heard is very successful is Simply Sheets. Everyone uses sheets and the profit is $20 per set sold at $40. 1800 thread count. OR dress the Cubs in drag and sell cookies, I think that's kosher now. Everyone loves cookies!

Comment

[D]ress the Cubs in drag and sell cookies, I think that's kosher now.
                Not a mixed metaphor but mixed somethin'. ^___^

Comment

We used Right Response to sell first aid kits. We have a very small troop and we did alright with them. We did a brochure sale and they offer other sales options too.

Comment

Thanks, everyone!! You've given me some great ideas!
                    Has anyone ever sold wreaths through Sherwood Farms? That also sounded interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X