X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found you!

The recent activity tab doesn't seem to show all new posts, just new topics. Advanced Search from yesterday sorted by date - updated gets a lot more hits.
    Seems to work almost like the old one-click link.

Is it just me or has the site been changed? I find it unusable in its current format.

Comment

I had to "Log In" anew in order to access all the features. No more news headlines?

Comment

qwazse - did you find a way to make that setup sticky?? I can't be bothered spending 5 minutes setting up the search, to click on one and when I move back out of it have to reset up the search again... Total pain in the you-know-where.

Eagle 732.. Yes, the site has changed.. If I am not mistaken they did an upgrade to the old software used for this forum, it is not like a brandy dandy different software.. But though possible nice features are added the navating is a very BIG drawback.. Navigation still needs alot of work to make it convient in my opinion. See FAQ's,

Comment

I'm still having a problem wi posting in other forums, so no I haven't bothered with sticky whatever's.

Anybody else get JSON errors when ey click the "Post" button?

Comment

Working...
          X