X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Scouter Roles

I am registered as Assistant Den Leader.
    Our new CM has asked me to step into the Assistant CM role.
    Do I need to submit a new application, or can I just call the council office?

Yes, to the new app with current Youth protection certificate. Keep your tainting records accurate. Might as well plan on Webelos Outdoor skills class.
    (This message has been edited by dg98adams)

Comment

Yes, new position, new application. Make sure you use the EXACT same name you used before. Different ways of naming sometimes confuse the computer and registrar, leading to unnecessary problems.
      Congradyoulashuns!

Comment

Also if you have your ID number, put it, and a copy of your current card, attached tothe app.

Comment

Keep in mind, I think the new app fee is only $1.00 and many times the councils take care of it for you.

Comment

Hello acco,

I believe the $1.00 fee is for a transfer between units.

I don't believe there is a charge to file a application to change positions within you current unit.

Also, no charge to add a position. So you can add a position with your district at no charge if you are currently registered with a unit.

Comment

Likewise, you can add a position with a different unit as well. So you could be Den Leader in a Pack, and Committee Member in a Troop, and on the district as well, all just one registration fee.

Comment

Working...
              X