Hi All;

I am curently Scoutmaster of Troop 68 in National Park NJ

at the Momment we are inactive mainly because the Boys I had didn't want to be scouts!

they told me that they were being forced to come out to meetings by thier parents and they had no interst in doing anything Scouting. So when they did come out they caused problems!!!

so after trying to get them to try I just stoped waisting my time with them and stopped meeting in June of this Year.

I am going to have a recruiting drive at the local school the begining of October and I am hoping that I can get Boys that want to be there and do Scouting because they want to noot because thier parents want a Baby Sitter.

If anyone out there has any Ideas I am open to sugestions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been through Training both the old SLD & Wood Badge and I have been involved in scouting for over 30 yrs.

Welcome to the forums. We hope you can find some help and sympathy here.

Questions: Do you have any active Scouts? Who is your sponsoring charter organization? Have you contacted your Charter Org Representative? Do you have an active Troop Committee? Have you spoken with your District Commissioner and/or District Executive? Do you have a dictionary and know how to proof read before hitting "send"?