Has anyone used PM successfully lately?

A search on posts for the Newest Members shows that several of them were added on 11/21/2009. I know of at least one person who has tried to get registered for over a month.

Is there anyone out there who can use some influence to at least get us an answer as to when registration and PM'ing may be fixed?

Which will come first - this answer or one from mdsummer45?

"Which will come first - this answer or one from mdsummer45?"

Well I hope everyone realizes by now that this Scouter Forum is not real, that it never existed, and it is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated in the history of the world. ;)

Could we please keep this thread active? There are important questions that need to be answered if we're going to keep this Forum working the way it is supposed to!!

How is it going to answer the needs of Scouters if they can't join? How are we going to get new perspective on old problems?

The process is broken, how can we get it fixed? Please!!!

Here 'tis...FYI

Tried to post on ""Eagle problem....BIG"" and again received a notice "windows has detected a problem and will close the program" .Then it reopened and the screen read only "502 Bad Gateway" and a tab was created with the same notation. The address given was http://www.scouter.com/forums/postings.asp?action=ReplyForm&threadID=233372&forumID=28

The EP...B reply area ,which did appear,was nonfunction. I had to close the Scouter address and restart it to get here. Here is normal function.

The size of that Eagle problem thread probably causes folks some problems. Possibly related to the age, type and temperment of your internet browser program. I posted there a little while ago, and it takes quite a long time to direct you to the reply page, and the same when you submit a post to it, quite a while to revert to the original thread.

I'm sure that is a glitch totally unrelated to the PM and registration issues.