At Scoutstuff.org you can search for "Vinyl Decal" and you get:

Large vinyl decals look great on troop trailers and vehicles. Printed on non-reflective, automotive grade 4 mil vinyl with a heavy-duty adhesive backing. Decals have an average lifespan of five years and are nontransferable once applied.

$10.99 for 17.5" round

$15.49 for 29" round

I can't vouch for the quality of this item though.

We went to a local triler shop Craftsman Ind. that pays the copy right fees to install on our trailer it turn out great and they did all the work. i am copying or contact person here in St. Charles don't know if they have other locations.

Julie King

Craftsmen Industries

636.940.5848(Direct)

636.284.0506(Cell)

jking@craftsmenind.com

Hope this helps

YIS

Doug

We have a large outline of our state, done by a local sign company that has the vinyal cutter, scout laws and flour de leis on our trailer. Hubby (scoutmaster) applied them. He is autobody refinisher. These are all larger than the 29" scout decal.

They (sign co.) worked off a small version and enlarged by computer.

kbandit

I've used Decal connection.com for some other stickers and PSA logos. On their main page go to the vinal stickers link. It links to another area of the same company. They do an excellent job and I would highly recommend them. Blazeing fast service!!(This message has been edited by cheffy)