Hello to all. This is Warren and I am an Eagle Scout in the Heart of America council. I have been involved in scouting since Cubscouts. My envolvement is on a troop committee, unit commissioner. Just wanted to say hello to all.

Warren,

Welcome,

Please join in and feel free to express your opinions, facts, theories, ideas, and hypothesis on any number of subjects related and some indirectly related to Scouting. The group is always on stand-by with interesting replies and insights about the same. It is kind of like diving into a fountain of Scouting knowledge. The Buddy System is used but in a slightly different manner. We ask everyone to start in the shallow end until you have had your swim-check (*it only takes seconds) and then quickly jump in wherever you find a spot. The rules of the pool apply but we want to have as much fun as possible.

Enjoy,

FB

I too am new to this group, My Nmae is Chris. I am currently the Scoutmaster for Troop 180 in McKinleyville California. I was a Cub as a kid, and now have a son in the Program. I hold the Brotherhood honor in the OA and have earned my Woodbadge (are there any foxes????) I have held many positions in the program and enjoy collecting Scouting antiques and memorabilia. I look forward to my time here.