Looking for retired belt loops

Hi. I’m trying to find the following belt loops. Happy to pay for them plus shipping!

1. Tiger - Earning Your Stripes

2. Tiger - Tiger Theater

3. Wolf - Collections & Hobbies

4. Webelos - Maestro

Any or all would be appreciated!  Thanks!

11 hours ago, negot8or said:

Hi. I’m trying to find the following belt loops. Happy to pay for them plus shipping!

1. Tiger - Earning Your Stripes

2. Tiger - Tiger Theater

3. Wolf - Collections & Hobbies

4. Webelos - Maestro

Any or all would be appreciated!  Thanks!

All out of stock on scoutshop.org, but try local council Scout Shops that are not run by National.

Garden State Council is one...609-261-5850  If they have them, they'll take your credit card info over the phone for charges and shipping.

There are others... many may still have loops in stock, as once they purchase from National, they often cannot return them.  A saavy local shopkeeper can check inventory in other stores to help.  YMMV.

I have had items like this shipped from all over the country to our location.

Happy Hunting!

Other folks out there with local-run Scout Shops?  Please post their phone numbers for @negot8or

Also, here is the store locator.  You can click on each to find a phone number.

https://www.scoutshop.org/storelocator

I do not think you can distinguish between local, council-run shops, and those that have space leased out to National...

For the ones that are National-run, I believe inventory is more centrally controlled, and when items are discontinued, they sometimes get "called back" to supply centers for disposal...

But, I could be way off base with that... That is the story I have gotten from a regional store manager some years ago.  Have not check the veracity of that claim.

Edited by InquisitiveScouter