How do you deal with micro dens?

Cub Scouting in the time of COVID has become very challenging.  My son's den consist of two Tigers, and a Lion.  We are meeting outdoors as of now, but might be moving to someone's house as the weather gets colder here in NC.  Our Wolf den has one kid.  Bears have two, one of which will be moving this summer.  I've lost track of our Weblos - I think 2, both are moving this summer, along with their den leader and the Cubmaster.  I'll assume that role.  We're trying to figure out recruiting, both for new scouts and for participation from the parents we have.  One told me flat out, "not this year".  I told another tonight that we won't be able to survive with the 4 parents we have involved - two couples.  We had a very active presence at our church's Trunk or Treat, handing out information sheets on how to join to every kid that was eligible.  Nothing came of it.  Apparently, we aren't the worst in our district either.  The lack of schools being in session makes it difficult to get the kids talking to their classmates about coming.  How are other packs recruiting?