BSA Mandating Scoutbook?

I did a search, but didn't see any info on this.  Our District Advancement Chair told us that BSA is mandating the move to Scoutbook, and suggests that we continue to use Troopmaster (our current platform) until we're certain all the Scoutbook files are correct.  In looking for information on how to transfer files in the easiest manner, I haven't found anything from National saying we have to use Scoutbook, other than to record advancement.  Right now, after each COH, I upload a file from Troopmaster to Scoutbook via Internet Advancement 2.0, so that shows the advancement for our scouts.

Has anyone else heard about this mandate?  I think maybe the District Advancement person is mistaken, but am looking for more info before questioning her about it.

It hasn’t been mandated. The whole point of the IA2 was to allow units like yours to keep doing what was worked for them. Scoutbook works well for us, but if something is working well for you, no reason to stop. 

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, mrjohns2 said:

It hasn’t been mandated. The whole point of the IA2 was to allow units like yours to keep doing what was worked for them. Scoutbook works well for us, but if something is working well for you, no reason to stop. 

Thanks.  That's what I figured.