Changes To The National Web Site.

FOG: "More than likely they are paid talent and have signed all the appropriate release forms."

Why would BSA waste money on paid models when they have a HUGE pool of models that would likely pose for free?

If they are paid models and not members of BSA isn't it a violation of BSA policy for them to wear the BSA uniform?

Probably because they wouldn't be able to scrape up one complete uniform between all the scouts at any given troop meeting across the country. ;)

I have no idea how we got to talking about the Guide lines for Web Sites.

http://www.scouting.org/webmasters/faq/guidelines/#uws

I will leave you to read it for yourself. But feel sure that when you do, you will find that yet again this is a storm in a teacup.

I have to go now and sign the form from NOAC that gives my permission for the BSA to use images of my little cherub on the BSA web site or where ever. I have to sign it as he is not yet 18.

Eamonn(This message has been edited by Eamonn)

OGE --

I find it highly amusing that you felt the need to explain the meaning of F 451, but did not explain un-erudite. I know what it means, but I wonder how many others do?

Please apply only 450 degrees to any reply to this post.

Having a little fun this evening,

Unc.

I have never had a problem with a thread finding its own course. We all seen a very good example of that happening in the thread about name tags on personal gear leading into a discussion on hazing. The ideas for the most part were real and the people had feelings on both sides.

It is however a shame when the thread gets lost because someone has started a discussion about something in which there was and is no truth in from the get go.

Eamonn.