Trail to Eagle Class @ Summer Camp

Fast Track usually means the program will comprehensively cover almost all of the Tenderfoot, 2nd Class and First Class requirements during the week. It usually requires attendance at all classes. Orienteering can be very hard to get for 1st Class but is usually offered during this program. Hence, Fast Track or FCAP- First Class Advancement Program.

The staff turned in a report showing that a Scout who had left camp had completed all the requirements - certain requirements each session. The scoutmaster only recognized those requirements that had been done before the Scout left camp.

Does any of you camps have rocking chairs for the older Scouter's? There was a gentlemen who in the late 1970's was in his 80's who had a ASM take him in car to the mess hall and to the office for him to sit on the poach in a rocking chair. I will be most happy to be able to go to camp in my 80's.

Back to the topic if I had a scout being signed off on something where there was a question as to whether he was there to pass it. I would definitely get to the bottom of it with the staff and the scout. I would ask the scout if he is able to be in two places at the same time, and make sure that the scout got credit for the work he did before leaving camp.