2 hours ago, Buggie said:

I'm in the OKC area. 

And to make the sob story even sadder, my marine battery I use for the CPAP died at summer camp this year as well. 

I had it since 2010, so I'm happy it lasted as long as it did, but I didn't use it as often as I would have liked to since I didn't get to go camping much. Job limited me to pretty much only summer camps. Also very handy to have in case of power failures at home. Those pesky T-Storms et al. 

So that's another thing I'm in the market for. My plan is to take stock of all that I need and prioritize it. There are things I'm getting starter items for, where it might not be the exact item I want, but it will do for now until I can afford the one I really want. 

A new hammock is definitely on the list. As well as a whole truck load of other things. LOL

I bought this battery:

https://www.amazon.com/Freedom-CPAP-Battery-Standard-Kit/dp/B01H637L82/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1531240045&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=freedom%2Bbattery&smid=APZ6KY51K4CVC&th=1

So far it has worked well.

I use a Hennessy Expedition Asym Zip hammock.  It is ok.  If I had to look at something else, I would look into the Warbonnet hammocks.  They are pricey, so I would have to go for a used one.  I have also made hammocks out of tablecloths from TableclothFactory.com.  They have some crinkle taffeta tablecloths that make great DIY hammocks.