Scouting Family looking for Mic-O-Say tribe in CO

Hello, My name is Star Chandler and I have been leading my boys through cub scouts for the last 4 years. My family was strong in scouting in Missouri and in the Honor Camping program of Mic-O-Say. I would like my boys to follow my family tradition and start in a troop that is in that program. However we live in CO. I was wondering if there is a troop here or where I can find one. I have two boys one is in Wolf and the other is in Webelo first year. I have been the den leader for the past two years for Tigers and Wolves. I also took Webelo first year since my sone was the only to join our pack this year. It has been a struggle though since I am a single mother who works full time as well as going to school full time. I would miss the duties of den leader but it is time for me to step back since my courses are becoming a bit harder and require more work. I would like to find a troop in the denver area who knows of Mic-O-Say. Thanks for any help!

Unless I am mistaken, MOS is only in Heart of America Council, Pony Express Council and one other in the same geographical area. National is actively discouraging any more, although they may not say it. The want the use of the OA in councils.