I did not want to start a new thread for this so I'll post it here.

Tonight I went to an Alan Jackson concert, he's a country singer for those of you who don't know. I was there with my girlfriend and her parents. Anyway... Martina McBride opened the show, and Alan Jackson was the head liner. His first songs starts up, everyone stands up, and the party starts! Not 30 seconds of me standing up when a woman behind me taps me on the back. She says, "Can you sit, my daughter can't see". First of all if I was blocking someones view at any other event, I would move, or sit. But this is a concert! I can't believe she asked me this and I reply " We're at a concert". I turn around continue to dance and clap, and she taps me again. She says "Don't be an ***hole, sit down now". NOW...I am really ticked off. How dare she say that to me, especailly at a concert where 10 thousand people are standing up! But I should sit, because her daughter can't see... The daugter looked like she was probably 3 years of age. I stayed cool though as I usually do, and I reply " I paid $50 for this seat, there are thousands of people standing up, I'm sorry". I than whisper to my girlfriend what happend, and she can't believe the woman said what she said. My girlfriend could tell I was ticked off and replied " Of all people your an ***hole? Look at your buckle and let it go, your an Eagle Scout". (I proudly wear my Eagle Scout buckle daily)

Anyway, I just though I'd share that with all of you. I think they should post on tickets for concerts "Warning: People will be standing up having fun at this show, sorry for the inconvience, TS"

I did not want to start a new thread for this so I'll post it here.

Tonight I went to an Alan Jackson concert, he's a country singer for those of you who don't know. I was there with my girlfriend and her parents. Anyway... Martina McBride opened the show, and Alan Jackson was the head liner. His first songs starts up, everyone stands up, and the party starts! Not 30 seconds of me standing up when a woman behind me taps me on the back. She says, "Can you sit, my daughter can't see". First of all if I was blocking someones view at any other event, I would move, or sit. But this is a concert! I can't believe she asked me this and I reply " We're at a concert". I turn around continue to dance and clap, and she taps me again. She says "Don't be an ***hole, sit down now". NOW...I am really ticked off. How dare she say that to me, especailly at a concert where 10 thousand people are standing up! But I should sit, because her daughter can't see... The daugter looked like she was probably 3 years of age. I stayed cool though as I usually do, and I reply " I paid $50 for this seat, there are thousands of people standing up, I'm sorry". I than whisper to my girlfriend what happend, and she can't believe the woman said what she said. My girlfriend could tell I was ticked off and replied " Of all people your an ***hole? Look at your buckle and let it go, your an Eagle Scout". (I proudly wear my Eagle Scout buckle daily)

Anyway, I just though I'd share that with all of you. I think they should post on tickets for concerts "Warning: People will be standing up having fun at this show, sorry for the inconvience, TS"