Cub Scout Emergency Preparedness Pin

I feel like I am blowing up this forum ever since I joined it...but I have so many questions :)

My question is this; does anyone know what pin scouts and scouters will receive when they earn their Emergency Preparedness? The application has a pin with SKU 540, but the scout store only has the bronze/silver/gold. However, if you search scoutstuff for the bronze/silver/gold, they do not exist, only the pin with SKU 540. I want the make sure the kids/leaders get the right thing, but some of this stuff is so cloudy EPA is getting suspicious...

Edited by David14

http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/Media/Publications/EmergencyPreparedness/award.aspx

scroll all the way to the bottom for the SKU's for all 4 pins.    

Yeah, I found that, first thing I found. The first pin, that does not say bronze/silver/gold, exists on scoutstuff (when you search for the SKU).  However, the other pins does not exist. I checked at my local scout shop and they have the three bronze/silver/gold pins, but not the regular pin...I am just wondering if they changed it without updating that page or if I am just crazy...or both...