on camp staff crews even where you have Boy Scouts working at the camp for the summer are some of the camp staff crews that are Venturing are they permanent crews or are they just started and operated in the summer at the camps, and the scouts that are working there and assigned to that crew are they considered then as dual registered?

The summer camp that I worked at has a crew, as does the other camp in our council. They operate differently. I know at my camp the crew's main purpose is an outlit for non-scout girls to be able to join and be registered as a Boy Scout and thus be able to be on staff. The other camp's crew has events once a month that focus around camp maintenance and such. That's my experience with a camp crew, I hope it helped.

My crew (founded as a camp staff crew) is in the process of becoming active during the off season, although most of are events are still up at the camp. It is really up to the crew to take action during the camp season and elect a leadership group and find advisors who are willing to keep up the program during the off season. It is a great way to serve the camp and hang out with camp friends, which in my experience are some of the best people to hang out with.

The camp I work at (Camp Davy Crockett) has a registered Venturing Crew to enable female members of the staff to be registered with the Boy Scouts of America. It is not a Venture Crew that meets year round, so those who don't work with Boy Scouts and have a tan uniform can wear Venturing green for their field uniform and be registered.