Looking for arrow point emblems

With the new advancement program now up and running, our local scout shops no longer stock any of the loops/pins/emblems from the old program. Does anyone know if there is a central location where you can still obtain some of this booty? Scoutstuff have the old belt loops/pins but I can't find the arrow point emblems. Our cub scout den (now Bears) earned a lot of the arrow point emblems (silver and gold) when they were Wolves but we couldn't get hold of the emblems to award to them at our Advancement ceremony back in May. I'm keen to still get hold of these!

Thanks for any input!

Vicki

I just checked ebay and there really isn't any on there.  I am kind of surprised at that.  I would maybe check at roundtables or join a patch trading group on Facebook.  Every once in a while someone will have a stash of Cub Scout patches they offer up. 

Is your local Scout Shop owned by the council, or by National Supply? If the folks working there are in either the professional uniform or a field uniform with gold loops, they are national run. Ask them to call around to other shops and see what they can get.

Another thing is to talk to other packs in the areas and see if they have any leftovers.

good luck.