dsteele? Do you have a POC for Great Trails, MA?

Joni:

No, actually, I don't have a point of contact for Great Trails, MA. Either the council headquarters have moved, or the council has been merged.

Sorry I can't help. Try the netroster on this board and click on the state of Mass. Maybe the map can help you.

Dave

Ahhh . . .

The light comes on.

If you look at the name of the thread "dsteele? Do you have a POC for Great Trails, MA?"

You'll give me an opportunity to help at least one small area where communication between professionals and volunteers get mixed up.

Volunteers identify councils by their name and state.

Professionals identify councils by their headquarters city and state.

I looked at my list of councils for the one located in Great Trails, MA. There ain't one.

Dalton, MA, however, is on the list.

I'm glad the other guys were able to help you. I'll try to remember to look at the council name column for future contacts in my answers to you.

DS

I just realized what a DORK I am for saying my husband is about to "collect" an award.. haha.. I meant RECEIVE!

Anyway, I have emailed every cotton-pickin email address I could find on that Distrcit's website- I get nuthin'! :-(

I am wondering if the website is just really old and in desperate need of an update or if we really have such busy Scouters out there in New England. Either way, I am getting no answer from Great Trails in Dalton, MA!

I would call, but a call from Japan to Mass might prove slightly difficult (time change and international date line) but perhaps that is the best way!

Thanks guys!