Has anyone kept score?

Everybody calm down. Bob White will be back. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he's reading these forums everyday and sending out massive amounts of PMs to answer questions. He'll come back.

The two I'm concerned about are Eamonn and dsteele. I have a lot of respect for those two. They have so much knowledge and experience and they are both really great guys. I really hope they decide to return someday because we can all learn a lot from those two.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. As in I have not kept score. I am sorry that Bob and Eamonn have left, but I understand that. It got downright nasty in places on the forums, and I will miss both of them because they both have a lot to offer. My hope is that Bob, Eamonn, Dave, and many others who have not posted in awhile come back. The campfire is much nicer when more join in, for there is so much more to learn, at least IMO :) Zahnada, good to "see" you--you've been missed!

Thanks Laurie!

I do take the occasional break from the forum so I understand where Eamonn and Bob are coming from. And I haven't even been involved in any heated confrontations lately.

I'll be honest, I find the arguing very intriguing and it definitely grabs my attention and interest. However, I also find that the constant backbiting, politics, and insults that fly at times in this forum actually diminishes my own appreciation of scouts. There are times when I read a thread and say, "This is from the organization I grew up loving?"

There's only one solution. Pack your bags, take a break from the forum, and go hang out with the boys.

So while I hope some of our departed members return, I also hope they make the most of their "vacation."