Ed:

I wish words could express my sympathies for the pain I think we all feel. Words, however, can not.

I pray that the young man has found solace. I hope his family will not suffer and that they will overcome the death of their child. I pray for the leaders, yourself included, who had a stake in his life.

I pray that no one else, ever, takes his own life. I think we all feel pain when that happens. Suicide hurts us all. I think it's because we're intertwined.

I hope all can move forward and that peace will come to all involved.

Is there someplace we can send tributes? Please advise.

DS

terribly sad news Ed. hope your work with family and Troop has positive results. Too many copy or are otherwise deeply harmed by suicide.

leaves us all feeling empty

Folks,

The viewing is today & tonight. The funeral is tomorrow. I'll let you know where to send tributes after that.

Thanks for all your prayers. I plan on printing out all your posts & presenting them to his parents tonight.

Ed Mori

Scoutmaster

Troop 1

1 Peter 4:10

Folks,

The viewing & funeral are now complete. It's been a tough couple days. Lots of tears. I gave his parents your posts & told them to read them when they felt the time was right.

We have decided to wait until Roundtable this coming Wednesday to decide what to do for the family. I'll keep you posted.

Ed Mori

Scoutmaster

Troop 1

1 Peter 4:10