Order of the Arrow Chapter Management

I'm looking for a good program to manage our chapter members. TroopMaster, etc. is no help, since they are designed for members of a single troop, and provide capability for too much information. I just need name, address, OA info, mabye attendance, etc. Can anyone reccomend anything? Our lodge uses some custom software that they're not willing to distribute.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was chapter adviser, I had the Lodge Secretary's Adviser give me on a quarterly basis, a Tab-Delimited file of all my chapter registrations. I then was able to open that file in Excel and tailor the column data to my own choosing.

I created my own (in MS Word) format for monitoring chapter arrowman participation in both chapter and lodge events. The log was maintained monthly and was my data source in November when I prepared my Chapter end-of-year report with award nomination sheets.

That would be really nice, BUT... I was told by our Lodge AVC that they use a custom-made program, and that they neglected to include the feature to export records into excel files, etc. At least, that's what I was told. Maybe I should just stop complaining, and manually copy/check all the records like I am now... If only this were a perfect world...