Hi my name is Beaver and I'm a newsaholic. I've been clean and sober since the election. I used to watch Fox, CNN and MSNBC EVERY night. I spent much of my day on the internet reading blogs. I always listened to talk radio while driving. I'm a fairly intelligent guy and thought I was doing what I was doing in an effort to keep myself informed. I've always been too high browed to watch the mindless professional wrestling or Jerry Springer type drivel. Slowly but surely, it dawned on me that all of the punditry in the world is NOT "looking out for me" as O'Reilly suggests. These guys were selling entertainment disguised as news and analysis. They were out to make a buck. Do some of them believe what they say. Probably, to some extent. They present it in the partisan and polarizing way they do to get you to watch, just like driving past a car wreck. I lay the hateful state of American politics directly at their feet and I refuse to patronize them anymore.....any of them on either side. Well, here in Oklahoma, the only talk radio you can get is right wing. I'm tired of the spin and talking points. Don't let these guys fool you and DON'T allow your view to be "informed" by them. They are only interested in selling you their latest book and coffee mugs. Beware! I've been clean and sober since the election.