Website Server problems

I was able to get an initial site setup, but when I went back a couple of days latter to update it, I was and still am unable to upload any .htm files. In fact the only file I can upload seems to be image files and index.html I have sent a bug report in but haven't recieved any info back or seen any posts here from scouter.com concerning this. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem or if it is just me.

When I try to upload I recieve the following error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: '[string: ""]'

/hosting/add_files.asp, line 89

Anyone have any ideas???

(This message has been edited by TbirdUC)

I had a website here for both the troop and pack I am COR for and after several trys to fix the problems here including unable to access site at all, formating lost in uploading, etc. and no response from multiple messages to the administrator, I got new sites from Tripod, and they work much better.

(This message has been edited by shemgren)

If you are interested in reliabilty you may be better using a paid servicfe such as one InsaeScouter has partnered with that only charges $5 a month for Scouting websites. They offer 100 mb of space, unlimited email, php, mysql, etc. If interested check out http://www.getyourwebsite.biz. Please feel free to contact me for more information.

InsaneScouter

htpp://insanescouter.com

webmaster@insanescouter.org