dj98adams "Having a hard time logging back in with the new username"

Amen!

It has taken me thirty mins to get logged in. I write down my passwords and the cut and paste them and they still don't work. It seems each time I go back I have to request a new password.

I also print off my little certificates and hand them in to our advancement chair.

Good Luck with this and I hope it gets better.

Hey, I was also excited that our summer camp has a pretty full schedule of training this year. The last few years I seem to remember them only having youth protection. This year they are offering outdoor leadership skills and more.

I thought I would check my training records. I had the same problem trying to login. I reset my password 4 times. I found the problem when I went to the FAQ section. Due to changes to the system, after May 31, you must login the first time with your e-mail address as your userid. I did this and then it asked for a new userid. My old userid could not be used. Now to remember another userid.

All of my training records were intact, though.

After providing a new userid and password I have had no problems with myscouting at all. My training looks like it all got transfered just fine.

I will say that the need for a new sign on name was not very clearly communicated. However, when I figured out what the system was asking for there were no more problems.