Help! Pow Wow Session - Adult Recognition

I am looking to try and find materials for a sessions at our local Pow Wow training day this year.

Does anyine know of any materials available on the internet or have anything I can use? I am hoping to find some stuff so that I do not have to put the material together from scratch.

I am looking for anything that I can find to include official awards (knots, veteran status, misc awards, eyc) as well as un-official awards (Unit, District, abd Council recognition other that the BSA endorsed awards).

Now, on the knots...when I look at the National site...there is no specicic repository of info in this. I have seen some websites, but am also finding awards that are retired and obsolete. I am looking to try and focus on what is actively available now.

I would wecome any documents, websites, or powerpoint info that anyone can put me in touch with.

Thanks so much!

Lots of "recognition" aids...

Amazing, but folks forget that a simple "Thank You" builds good-will.

A simple certificate, done with some desktop publisher, goes far!

A Public thank-you, at a committee or program meeting, stretches that simple Thank you... :)

A very token gift (hiking staffs are popular) signed by parents and kids, can mean as much as the most expensive commercial backpacking staff.

Advancement Committee Policies and Procedures BSA 33088 describes the District Award of Merit and the Silver Buffalo, which are BSA''s adult thank yous!

HTH...

The Leadership Training booklet lists all the training awards and their requirements. All of the forms are also on the National website in the forms directory: http://www.scouting.org/forms/

you want these:

Progress Record for the Tiger Cub Den Leader Award

Progress Record for the Cub Scout Den Leader Award

Progress Record for the Webelos Den Leader Award

Progress Record for the Cubmaster Award

Progress Record for the Cub Scouter Award

Progress Record for the Boy Scout Leader''s Training Award

Scoutmaster Progress Record for the Scoutmaster''s Key

Varsity Scout Leader Progress for the Coach''s Key and Varsity Scout Leader Training Award

Varsity Scout Leader Letter Scorecard

Venturing Leader Progress Record

Roundtable/Huddle Staff Progress Record for the Scouter''s Training Award

Roundtable/Huddle Commissioner Progress Record for the Arrowhead Honor/Commissioner Key

District and Assistant District Commissioner Progress Record for the Commissioner Key/Arrowhead Honor Award

Unit Commissioner Progress Record for the Commissioner Key/Arrowhead Honor Award

Progress Record for the District Committee Key

Plus the nomination form for the Scoutmaster Award of Merit and the Advisor Award of Merit.