Woodbadge Patrol, Patrol Patch and Your Shirt

Adults don't wear patrol patches!!! Just ask one particular old timer in our council who helps with a lot of the outdoor training classes. If he spots an adult with a patrol patch, he gives them a lecture. Personally, I wear one of the custom made "Old Goat" patrol patches our scout shop sells. They also carry "Coffee Pot" patrol patches. I know one unit that has an adult patrol patch of a firecracker broken in half with the word "Dud" under it. Just don't let our old timer see you with it or you'll get an ear full.

Sad to say the Patrol patch is not an Adult uniform item. I'm not sure what the penalty is for wearing one? More than lightly you would have to write the words to "Back To Gilwell" ten times with a broken pencil.

I really liked the Critter Belt Buckles, but they are no longer in the catalog. A pal of mine did find some hiding in the store at Philmont.

Eamonn.

Granted it is not an Adult Uniform Item, but from wearing a Beaver Patrol Patch (for yes, there is a Beaver in the House!) has helped me getting my point across on Patrol Spirit (my ticket)

I have a "Beaver Crossing" sign on my tent or hammock at campouts, my Beaver stuffed puppet will make an appearence at the campfire. The lads are starting to take notice, and are starting to do the same (One of the Scorpion patrol found some plastic scorpions will are arranged on there Patrol Table).

I'll gladly write "Back to Gillwell" 100 times if it helps!