Hi - need help with the "pizzazz" session for trainer development conference. I've got a couple of songs and a cheer lined up for the pizzazz elements btwn sessions. Does anybody have any good skits or stunts that can be done within the time constraints of the sessions.

• 1 month later...

Pizazz can add a lot to a training course. Done badly or over done it can act a real pain!!

At one course I attended the Pizazz guy had arranged with the participants without telling the staff, that every time the word Scout was said they were to stand up. It made presenting impossible.

Pizazz in my book should help break up the serious stuff with some light hearted fun. It should not get in the way of what is being done.

Presenters can add Pizazz by having small prizes for people who participate in their presentation by answering questions correctly. Small bite sized candy bars are good.

Please don't tell anyone that I said so but while a lot of the TDC is good the car race fails to add much to the course. If you can do something that fits in with the racing/ Nascar? theme it would help. Maybe having the room decorated with a racing theme. If you look in some Pow Wow books I feel sure that there are songs and stuff about cars that people have put in to do with Pinewood Derbies.

If you can come up with a funny story about cars of different colors, that match the color of each teams car and when you say the color of the car each team has to make a car noise. Or you could make each car a farm truck that transports different farm animal and they make the noise of the animal.

Good Luck.

Eamonn