Had a blast.It was so informative and a lot of what I was taught will be very useful, not only in scouting, but in other aspects of my life. My ticket wasn't as hard to do as I thought it would be. We had a beading ceremony for 3 of last years participants. Was really cool. The staff was fantastic.All in all, a eonderful experience. I highly reccomend to anyone that has not taken this training yet.

I used to be a fox.........

• 3 weeks later...

Troop 358..

Did I understand you correctly do you mean developing your tickets was easy was it completing your tickets? I start Wood Badge in Sept. and also do my ordeal in between 1st and 2nd weekends. The tickets are the only thing s I stress about on if it will be accepted.

Please don't get stressed out about your Ticket.

You will have lots of help.

Take a look at your precourse assignment (The 20 questions)

While some people who attend have very fixed ideas about what there Ticket will be, before they get to the course. They find that once there it has a way of changing.

I have never heard of anyone who left a course without a Ticket.

If when you get back to the real world, having left the Happy Land, you find you have a Ticket item that isn't going to pan out. You can have it changed.

Bottom line is that it is your Ticket, your contract with you. You write it, you work it.

All the staff are there to help you and your Troop Guide, has had a lot of training in order to be there for you.

While a little hard to explain, everything kind of falls into place.

Don't try and write your Ticket before you get there. My hope would be as you work your way through the course, that you will use the tools that you get from the course, to make your Ticket an enjoyable extension of putting these tools to work in the area in which you serve.