Craftsman Award Ceremony

I was going over stuff for our Pack meeting in December. I thought of an interesting little ceremony for the awarding of the craftsman Activity Badge

Scene: Cubmaster at the front just finishing up with another award or just after a skit.

Props: Need some kind of screen for WORKSHOP. Have table and tools behind it also. Have a piece of cardboard or plywood cut out to the shape of the craftsman activity badge with rope to hang around the boys neck.

WHen the previous part of the meeting is finishing, have the Webelos DL sort of interupt the CM.

WDL: Mr. CM, I hvae noticed that there are X Webelos with mistakes on their uniform, you may want to take scouts (Give names) into the work shop and we can fix them.

At this time the CM and WDL lead boys to the screen and have all behind it.

While behind it, bang hammers, have a saw to make cutting sounds, maybe a power drill to make drilling noises. Maybe have the WDL stick out his head and say "Almost done" about half way through.

Then have the CM and WDL walk the boys out with their Large awards hanging around their neck. Also have the actual activity badge and card ready to present.

WDL: These boys have worked really hard, give them a round of applause.

What does everyone think of that.