Wolf Rank Ceremony

Hopefully you will get some good suggestions here. I wish I had one to share, but, unfortunately I'm not thrilled w/ the Wolf ceremony we used last year, so I'm also looking for a new suggestion.

So come all - share with us. (insert big, cheesy grin here).

Yours in Scouting

Michelle

What is your Pack meeting theme going to be? Do you want the ceremony to reflect the theme? Will the ceremony be for the Wolves only, or do you want a ceremony that can be extended for all of the ranks? Is your Pack meeting in April your last Pack meeting or do you meet in May/June too? If April is your last Pack meeting of the year, will you be using a ceremony for graduation too?

There are thousands of different ceremonies out there between cyberland and scouting literature. Your answers to the above will determine what kind of ceremony to look for. Usually I will cobble together and rewrite stuff from a number of different sources. Taking what I like and discarding or changing what I don't.

Ask your Advancement Chair if he/she is planning anything.

Our pack meetings generally don't have a theme (pretty boring -- which is one of the reasons I joined this board -- to help turn that around 180 degrees) so, that being said, I wouldn't need the ceremony to reflect any particular theme. Just looking for "COOL" here to give some wow factor and get the Tigers then excited about earning Wolf rank NEXT year! :) We've got two VERY active tiger dens and I want to help retain their enthusiasm.

This ceremony WILL be for the wolves only. If we have any other dens earning rank -- it would probably be a separate ceremony... I've contacted the two tiger den leaders to see when they're on track for their rank advancement.

Our pack meeting in April will be our last official pack "meeting" of the school year. We do have a crossing over campout in May but no pack meeting... which is why I want to do this in April. I'm sure there are way cool ways to do this at the campfire but since they'll have already crossed over during the day, backtracking and giving them rank at the fire pit wouldn't seem ??? well, heck... maybe it would be cool??? what do I know! :)

Our advancement chair actually just started being our CC so the other one is a little more involved with boy scouts and isn't really probably giving 100% to CS anymore... but I don't want my boys going without b/c no one else takes the time... KWIM?