Pack Record Book (No. 33819)

I am a new Cub Scout Leader, and I am challenged to find a copy of the Pack Record Book (No. 33819). Our Council Trading Post reports this is no longer in publication. I can't even locate a copy on eBay. Is there anyone out there who has an angle on this publication? I have a 'vintage' 1980's printed copy of the Pack Record Book With Finance Section (No. 3819) bearing a copyright from 1976. Since this publication is listed on the Internet as a leader resource [see: https://scoutnet.scouting.org/], surely one would be able to purchase a copy somewhere? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Your council trading post is (I believe) mistaken. I purchased one from our National Scout Shop within the last few months. Item # 33819D - "Pack Record Book with Finance" is still listed in the "Library of Literature" (the BSA list of official publications). However, the pamphlet is not currently listed as available on the ScoutStuff.org web site.

I purchased mine as an example for my training courses. I actually don't know a pack that *uses* the Pack Record Book. Most of the packs I know use a combination of spreadsheets and commercial software or web based tracking systems to acheive the same purposes.

Check with the National Supply Service and see if you can order a copy. Here is their contact info:

Contact us by email:

customerservice@scoutstuff.org

By Phone:

1-800-323-0736

By Mail:

Boy Scouts of America

Supply Group

P.O.Box 7143

Charlotte, NC 28241