Kids Crafts Online - review?

These kits are of the simplest materials. They use small nails (almost like tacks) so it would depend on the age of the kids. Tigers and Wolves might not do as well with them simply because of the small parts and needing agility to handle them.

Also, if you wanted to actually use the birdhouses outdoors for birds then I would not recommend these. They are simply for decorations.

Carol

We have a local builder who saves his scrapwood and puts it out in a trailer along the side of the road for anybody to take. There are plenty of scraps in his cast offs that we have been able to use. Perhaps you have a local builder who would save his scrap for you?

YiS

Michelle

bchan,

I wouldn't. I bought the helicopter kit to use it on my pinewood derby 18-wheeler entry in our Pack's Open Division. The kit is small and so are the nails. The wood is thin and thus very easily broken. The nails are so small that all you need is your fingers to push them in! They do not last very long. Home Depot has great birdhouse kit and they do set up kids workshop to build these things on Saturdays. The kits are free to the boys and they get to work in Home Depot! By the way, Home Depot or Lowe's has scrap wood bucket that you can get your hands in!

1hour(This message has been edited by OneHour)