Aaagh! Need Bridging Ceremony-NOW!

We have a Bridging Ceremony scheduled for tomorrow night. Due to inclement weather (like 30" of snow), the OA team will not be able to make it. Our Pack did not have a "Plan B". Our theme is "Cubs in the Future". Do any of you have an AoL/Bridging ceremony that would go with this? We have a cool time machine that could be used in place of the "bridge"...

What I forgot to say in my "panic" is:

Hi! I've been reading the posts here for quite a while, but just never got around to signing up. Well, now I find myself in need of your help.

If any of you have ideas you'd be willing to share, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

There's 30" of snow where most of the OA team is from. Only about 8" locally. Truthfully, it might be a better idea to reschedule, but it isn't a call I get to make, and it isn't one the CS Committee is willing to make. I have talked to the OA team, and they will conduct an awesome bridging in about a week at a campout.

Thanks for the help. Glad to find out there are others who stay up late to help out...or is that early? I will definitely look up some of the sites mentioned. I was batting out with my searches...guess I have a lot more to learn about googling.

t156sm...I found just what we needed on one of the websites. Thank you! Now I'm off to tweak it a little bit & get it emailed on to the Cubmaster. (I realize it was his job to take care of this, but if it was left up to him, he would have handed them the badge, shook their hand, and been done with it. They deserve better.)

Thanks again for your help!

Follow up: The ceremony went great! The boys enjoyed it, (especially since I went through the time-machine first!) and their evening was "saved". The OA boys will conduct a ceremony for them at a District event next weekend, so they will still get their OA Bridging... always done very nicely.

And the weather...no more snow and a balmy -9degress F when we came out. Looking at -30 F tonight!!

And...WOOO-HOOO!! My last son is out of Cub Scouts! I've been active as a leader for 15 years...had a son in CS's all that time. (Although not the same one! :) )

Which leads me to wonder...what is the longest consecutive time that any of you had sons in Cub Scouts? It doesn't count if you had a year off between boys...or maybe that counts in a different question...

Anyway...thanks again to t158 for his help and Kaji for his concern. (Side note -- I just learned tonight that our DISTRICT covers 35,000 square miles...so we can easily have that much difference in snow depths.)

Ma Scout

I'm in the same situation (although we have no snow)the ceremonial team cannot make the crossover. What we are doing is still using the ceremony, but instead of having a chief and 2 braves in front of the group, we're going to have someone read the chief's part and the explanations of the 12 points of the scout law from off stage while we have one brave lighting the candles and saying the 12 points. Same ceremony, but the only thing that has to be memorized is the 12 points (which you should be able to find at least 1 scout who can list them without reading them since every scout is supposed to have them memorized) the rest can be read by someone out of sight.