Resignation letter

I found this post on this forum interesting. I was Googling around and came upon this topic. My wife and I are tired of being lied to and are tired of battling people who we cannot trust in our Pack. This war has been going on for months and sides have been picked. Out of the goodness for the Pack we are leaving. Evidently checks and balances infuriate some folks to the point of them personally attacking whomever brings it up. We simply asked for a little accountability in our money handling and we got a war....mud slung...chests beating...eyes gouged...WE are resigning our respective posts and leaving...if you have to leave just flat out go....

Over the years, I have seen this sort of thing (rage over anyone wanting even minimal accountability) in Little League, Scouting, PTA, a museum committee, a couple of decedent's estates, and a pyramid sales scheme. I was lucky to always be an observer rather than a party to these conflicts. Every time I have been in a position to do so, the finances start out and remain stirctly booked. Sad situation.

• 2 weeks later...